Emile Berliner kambe ning (plaka) disc record gramophone
|Mibait||Not recognized as a date. Years must have 4 digits (use leading zeros for years < 1000).
|Kematian||Not recognized as a date. Years must have 4 digits (use leading zeros for years < 1000).
|Kutkutan lugal||Rock Creek Cemetery|
|Bantug keng||Plaka (Disc record)|
I Emile Berliner (Mayu 20, 1851 – Agostu 3, 1929) metung yang aleman-bait Americanung manimbentu, mas kebaluan keng kayang pamanalkus keng disc record gramophone (phonograph keng American English). Iya ing mitatag keng Berliner Gramophone Company inyang 1895, Ing Gramophone Company king London, England, inyang 1897, Deutsche Grammophon king Hanover, Germany, inyang 1898 ampong Berliner Gram-o-phone Company ning Canada king Montreal inyang 1899.
- Conclusions, 1902, Kaufman Publishing Co.
- The Milk Question and Mortality Among Children Here and in Germany: An Observation, 1904, The Society for Prevention of Sickness
- Some Neglected Essentials in the Fight against Consumption, 1907, The Society for Prevention of Sickness
- A Study Towards the Solution of Industrial Problems in the New Zionist Commonwealth, 1919, N. Peters
- Muddy Jim and other rhymes: 12 illustrated health jingles for children, 1919, Jim Publication Company.
Patent images in TIFF format
- Telephone (induction coils), filed October 1877, issued January 1878
- Telephone (carbon diaphragm microphone), filed August 1879, issued December 1879
- Microphone (loose carbon rod), filed September 1879, issued February 1880
- Microphone (spring carbon rod), filed Nov 1879, issued March 1880
- UK Patent 15232 filed November 8, 1887
- November 8, 1887 Gramophone (horizontal recording), original filed May 1887, refiled September 1887, issued
- Process of Producing Records of Sound (recorded on a thin wax coating over metal or glass surface, subsequently chemically etched), filed March 1888, issued May 1888
- Combined Telegraph and Telephone (microphone), filed June 1877, issued November 1891
- zinc disks by electroplating), filed March 1893, issued October 1895 Sound Record and Method of Making Same (duplicate copies of flat,
- November 7 1887, issued July 1896 Gramophone (recorded on underside of flat, transparent disk), filed
Dakal pang pamamasa [mag-edit]
- Wile, Frederic William (1974). Emile Berliner Maker of the Microphone. Ayer Company + isbn = 0-405-06062-9.
- Emile Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry at the Library of Congress including audio archive
- Emile Berliner: Inventor of the Gramophone (Library of Congress)
- Berliner timeline and patent list
- The Berliner helicopters at the National Air and Space Museum
- Berliner helicopter at College Park, Maryland
- Berliner in the Inventor's Hall of Fame
- Illustrated Berliner page
- Contents of Berliner's case file at The Franklin Institute contains evidence and correspondence with Berliner regarding the award of his 1929 Franklin Medal for acoustic engineering and development of the gramophone
- Musée des ondes Emile Berliner in Montreal, Quebec contains over 30000 recordings and other artifacts