Ibat king Wikipedia
Edward Teller in 1958 as Director of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
|Mibait||Eneru 15, 1908
|Mete||Septiembri 9 2003
|Institution||University of Göttingen
George Washington University
University of Chicago
|Alma Mater||University of Karlsruhe
University of Leipzig
|Talausuk Academia||Werner Heisenberg|
|Bantug a Magaral||Chen Ning Yang
Hydrogen bomb development
Kasusug Kilwal [mag-edit]
- Template:Peoples Archive
- LLNL's Edward Teller page
- LLNL Interview with Edward Teller
- Edward Teller's FBI file – Outlines years of FBI agents trying to establish whether or not he was the same person as another Edward Teller who taught at a Marxist school in New York.
- "Edward Teller's Role in the Oppenheimer Hearings" interview with Richard Rhodes
- Powers, Thomas, "An American Tragedy," New York Review of Books, September 2005. Review of several revisionist histories of the struggles to develop the atomic and hydrogen bombs, which unmask Teller's false claim to be the father of the latter, and his role in Robert Oppenheimer's downfall.
- "The Nuclear Legacy of Project Chariot" – includes a discussion of Teller's role.
- Annotated bibliography for Edward Teller from the Alsos Digital Library for Nuclear Issues
- His biography at Hungary.hu
- Edward Teller Lectures - Lasers and Inertial Fusion Energy
|ALIWANG LAGYU||Teller Ede (Hungarian)|
|MAKUYAD A PAMILARAWAN||Nuclear physicist and father of the hydrogen bomb|
|ALDO KEBAITAN||Eneru 15, 1908|
|LUGAL KEBAITAN||Budapest, Austria-Hungary|
|ALDO KEMATIAN||Septiembri 9, 2003|
|LUGAL KEMATIAN||Stanford, California|