Dalerayan[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- BNZ, n.d: "Blueberries New Zealand Inc" Web page Archived Marsu 13, 2007 at the Wayback Machine at the site of the organization of the same name, accessed August 24, 2006.
- Clayton-Greene, K.: Web page titled "THE BLUEBERRY INDUSTRY IN AUSTRALIA: AN OVERVIEW" a summary of an article at the Web site for the International Society for Horticultural Science. The article appears to have been written in the 1990s, accessed August 24, 2006.
- Gain, 2005: "USDA Foreign Agricultural Service: GAIN Report: Global Agriculture Information Network", January 12, 2005, accessed August 24, 2006</ref>
- Gaskell, Mark. "Strategies for Off-Season Blueberry Production on Coastal California Small Farms," an article in "Central Coast Agriculture Highlights" a newsletter published by the University of California Cooperative Extension, February 2006 issue, page 2, accessed August 24, 2006.
- Nauman, W.D. Web page Archived Marsu 11, 2007 at the Wayback Machine titled "OVERVIEW OF THE VACCINIUM INDUSTRY IN WESTERN EUROPE," a summary of an article by W.D. Naumann presented at the Fifth International Symposium on Vaccinium Culture and published in July 1993, from the Web site of the International Society for Horticultural Science, accessed August 24, 2006.
- San Jose, n.d.: San Jose Farms Web site, "Products: Blueberries" Web page Archived Pebreru 28, 2007 at the Wayback Machine, accessed August 24, 2006</ref>
- Sweeney M.I., Kalt W., MacKinnon S.L., Ashby J. and Gottschall-Pass K.T. Feeding of diets enriched in lowbush blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium) for six weeks decreases stroke severity in rats. Nutritional Neuroscience 5: 427-431, 2002.
- Matchett, M.D., MacKinnon, S.L., Sweeney, M.I., Gottschall-Pass, K.T., and Hurta, R.A.R. Blueberry flavonoids inhibit matrix metalloproteinase activity in DU145 human prostate cancer cells. Biochem Cell Biol. 83: 637-643, 2005.
- University of California Cooperative Extension (2006). Strategies for Off-Season Blueberry Production on Coastal California Small Farms Archived Setyembri 28, 2006 at the Wayback Machine (pdf file) an article by Mark Gaskell in Central Coast Agriculture Highlights newsletter. Accessed August 24 2006.
- Joseph, J.A., Shukitt-Hale B., Denisova, N.A. Bielinksi D., Martin, A., McEwen, J.J., & Bickford, P.C., 1999. Reversals of age-related declines in neuronal signal transduction, cognitive, and motor behavioral deficits with blueberry, spinach, or strawberry dietary supplementation. Journal of Neuroscience 19 (18): 8114–8121.
- Sumner, Judith (2004). American Household Botany: A History of Useful Plants, 1620-1900. Timber Press, 125. ISBN 0-88192-652-3. Google books link
- Wild blueberry culture in Maine Archived Setyembri 14, 2009 at the Wayback Machine (FAO)
- "The Blueberry Bulletin" newsletter (New Jersey) Archived Juliu 25, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Industry associations
- Nova Scotia Wild Blueberry Producers Association
- US Highbush Blueberry Council
- Michigan Blueberry Growers Association
- British Columbia Blueberry Council
- Florida Blueberry Growers Association Archived Disyembri 20, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Australian Blueberry Growers Association Archived Abril 3, 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- Blueberries New Zealand Inc. industry assiciation