Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nutrients king bubut a cranberries|
|Nutrient||Alaga balang 100 grams|
|Fiber, total dietary||4.6 g|
|Sugars, total||4.04 g|
|Calcium, Ca||8 mg|
|Magnesium, Mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus, P||13 mg|
|Potassium, K||85 mg|
|Sodium, Na||2 mg|
|Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid||13.3 mg|
|Vitamin A, IU||60 IU|
|Carotene, beta||36 mcgJ|
|Lutein + zeaxanthin||91 mcg|
Lawen ya rin: Chemicals in Vaccinium macrocarpon
Dalerayan[mag-edit | edit source]
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Nutrient Data Laboratory -- USDA Nutrient Database A searchable index of food nutrient composition. Search on cranberries for raw cranberry nutrient composition. Search on cranberry for other cranberry products.
Suglung Palwal[mag-edit | edit source]
- Germplasm Resources Information Network: Sect. Oxycoccus and Sect. Oxycoccoides
- October 2004 "Current Problems in Pharmacovigilance" (pdf file) - has warfarin and cranberry juice caution, p. 10.
- 2001 review of evidence for therapeutic effects of cranberry juice
- 1989 study of cranberry juice's possible role in inhibiting bacterial adherence to bladder cells
- The Cranberry Institute for information on cranberry's health benefits.
- Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association for information on cranberry culture
- Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association for information on cranberry culture
- University of Massachusetts Amherst Cranberry Station for information on cranberry research
- Cranberry Library Page Exhuastive link page for cranberry information hosted at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wikimapia An overhead view of a cranberry farm near Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Cranberries keep the doctor and dentist away.