Sweet potato in flower
Hemingway, South Carolina
Daleraya at suglung palwal[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Batatas, not potatoes Archived Mayu 6, 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- The mystery of the sweet potato
- Sweet Potato Growing and Harvesting Information
- Purple sweetpotato Archived Mayu 2, 2007 at the Wayback Machine Exotic sweetpotatoes can have purple flesh.
- Six Varieties of Sweet Potatoes Explanation of the six major varieties of sweet potatoes, with pictures of the exterior and interiors of four varieties.
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR), "Sweet Potato"
- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO), 1990, "Roots, tubers, plantains and bananas in human nutrition"
- The Japanese Society of Root and Tuber Crops (JRT), "Mini White Paper: Sweetpotato in Japan Archived Mayu 23, 2007 at the Wayback Machine" 2000
- North Carolina Sweet Potato Commission (NCSPC)
- Verrill, A.H., Foods America Gave the World, 1937, Boston : L.C. Page & Co.
- Wrench, K., "The Sweet Potato Patch"
- Sweetpotato DiagNotes is a free comprehensive tool for sweetpotato management, providing information across the disciplines of plant pathology, crop nutrition, entomology and pest management, all integrated in a single expert system.
- The Mississippi Sweet Potato Growers Association website highlights the efforts of Wardell Sanders and his pursuits in Mound Bayou, Mississippi. The SPGA serves to provide a lasting agri-economy, strengthen the area farming communities, heighten Mississippi Delta pride, and to include Delta youth in all phases of its operations.