Ding kayang Dapat[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Barbara. Ferry Press (London, 1966), 1st Edition. 32 pp. Poems, limited edition of 350 copies.
- The Neglected Walt Whitman. Sam Abrams, Editor. Sixty-five poems, fragments, and three prose pieces by Whitman.
- The Old Pothead Poems. Louis Armstrong said it, "Marijuana is an assistant, a friend." These poems riff off that theme, a fifty-year-long set of improv-collaborations between two old friends, Miss Mary Jane and her man, Sam. Poems too of a classicist, on familiar terms with Sappho, Archilochus, Horace, Socrates -- regulars in the audience along with Miles, Billy, Bessie,...
- The Post-American Cultural Congress.
- Book of Days, with Paul Blackburn
Dalerayan[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
Suglung Palual[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]