|Ulysses S. Grant|
pang18 Pamuntuk ning United States
Marsu 4, 1869 – Marsu 4, 1877
|Vice President(s)||Schuyler Colfax (1869-1873),<br|
|Minuna kaya||Andrew Johnson|
|Menalili kaya||Rutherford B. Hayes|
|Kebaitan||Abril 27, 1822|
Point Pleasant, Ohio
|Kematyan||Juliu 23, 1885, age 63|
Mount McGregor, New York
|Asawa||Julia Dent Grant|
Kasusug Kilwal[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Extensive essay on Ulysses S. Grant and shorter essays on each member of his cabinet and First Lady from the Miller Center of Public Affairs
- First Inaugural Address
- Second Inaugural Address
- White House Biography
- Emerson, Col. John W., Grant's Life in the West and His Mississippi Valley Campaigns, U.S. Grant Association website.
- Ulysses S. Grant at Find A Grave
- Many rare General Grant photographs
- Adams's Education is Advanced by President Grant Young Henry Adams, already an eye-witness to the Italian struggle for independence and Secretary to the United States' Ambassador to Great Britain (his father), votes for Ulysses S. Grant in the 1868 presidential election and looks on with interest to see how matters will unfold.
- Grant Succumbs to Temptation, Hayes Gets the Nod (1876) William Archibald Dunning recounts how President Grant refuses a third term in language so equivocal that it amounts to encouragement for his partisans. The result is a Congressional warning and the nomination of Rutherford B. Hayes.
- Grant Tries for a Third Term (1880) Edwin Erle Sparks describes how the 1880 Republican convention began with Ulysses S. Grant well in the lead and ended with dark horse James A. Garfield winning the nomination.
- Complete Bibliography
- Military biography of Ulysses S. Grant from the Cullum biographies
- Works by Ulysses S. Grant at Project Gutenberg
|Washington | J Adams | Jefferson | Madison | Monroe | JQ Adams | Jackson | Van Buren | W Harrison | Tyler | Polk | Taylor | Fillmore | Pierce | Buchanan | Lincoln | A Johnson | Grant | Hayes | Garfield | Arthur | Cleveland | B Harrison | Cleveland | McKinley | T Roosevelt | Taft | Wilson | Harding | Coolidge | Hoover | F Roosevelt | Truman | Eisenhower | Kennedy | L Johnson | Nixon | Ford | Carter | Reagan | GHW Bush | Clinton | GW Bush | Obama|
|LAGYU||Grant, Ulysses S.|
|ALIWANG LAGYU||Hiram Ulysses Grant|
|MAKUYAD A PAMILARAWAN||American sundulu at politiku meyalal yang pang18 Pamuntuk ning United States|
|ALDO KEBAITAN||Abril 27 1822|
|LUGAL KEBAITAN||Point Pleasant, Clermont County, Ohio|
|ALDO KEMATIAN||Juiu 23 1885|
|LUGAL KEMATIAN||Mount McGregor, Saratoga County, New York|