Memalit ku user name[alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
pasaup ku pu sana patranslate que quing kapampangan[alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
The Kapampangan Ku Pagmaragul Ku (KKPK) International Inc. is a Filipino Nonprofit Charitable Organization which was initially established on September 18, 2011 by Jetlee Y. Tiongco. The KKPK Admins, Advisers, Officers & Members living in Pampanga,Tarlac, Bataan and in the other countries.
KKPK main objectives is to united the Kapampangan people, to Provide Services, Agricultural & Environmental Services. To ensure the equitable transformation and unity of Kapampangan people. With these Platform, the KKPK regularly held a mission in different areas of Pampanga and Tarlac in a different activities, such as gift giving to elderly, Clean-up drive, Tree Planting, Distribution of Vegetable Seeds and Seedlings.
- To assist and provide the Kapampangan people in their basic social needs.
- To uplift the pride of Kapampangan people.
- To assert unification in all issues related to the Kapampangan people.
The Founder is Jetlee Y. Tiongco an OFW in Saudi Arabia, Officers 2014-2015, The KKPK Advisers, Board of Trustees and Board of Administrators.
- KKPK Team Apamama (Apalit, Macabebe, Masantol & San Simon)
- KKPK Team Centro (City of San Fernando, Mexico, Arayat, Minalin, Bacolor, & Santo Tomas)
- KKPK Team Florida KKPK Team Lubao KKPK Team SPG (Sta Rita, Porac & Guagua)
- KKPK Team The Northern Connection (TNC) (Angeles, Mabalacat, Magalang & Tarlac)
dacal pung salamat
can you translate this article in your language?[alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
Wish the best for you ... Could you please write a article in your languge, based on "Laki_dialect" or لکی??? """"Please. Article about Laki_dialectis . If you do that, please put interwiki link into English version. ""--Hosseinblue (talk) 14:40, 12 Eneru 2016 (UTC)