|Elevation:||1,090 m (3,576 ft)|
Ing Bulkang Makiling, atiu king lalawigan ning Laguna king pulu ning Luzon, Filipinas. Metung yang matudtud a bulkan, a atin katas a 1,090 m babo ning dayata malat. Dakal la kapanwalan a salita tungkul kang Mariang Makiling.
Ing University of the Philippines, Los Baños iya ing talapanibala keng bunduk.
Karinan a Alaman[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Jamboree Site, a campsite at the foot of Mount Makiling adjacent to U.P. Los Baños, which is being managed by the Boy Scouts of the Philippines and the site of the 10th World Scout Jamboree in 1959
- Mud Springs, widely accepted as the volcanic crater of Mount Makiling
- National Arts Center, a patch of land at the foot of Mount Makiling adjacent to U.P. Los Baños, which is being managed by the Cultural Center of the Philippines and the site of the Philippine High School for the Arts, a special school for young artist scholars
- Pook ni Maria Makiling, an eco-tourism site adjacent to the Jamboree Site, National Arts Center and U.P. Los Baños
- University of the Philippines, Los Baños
Suglung Palwal[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- http://www.makilingchallenge.tk - Makiling Challenge, the longest running competitive foot race in the province of Laguna, organized by students.
- University of the Philippines Los Baños
- University of the Philippines System