Santa Cruz County, California
|Santa Cruz County, California|
|Seal of Santa Cruz County, California|
Karinan king state ning California
1,573 km² (607 mi²)
1,153 km² (445 mi²)
419 km² (162 mi²), 26.67%
Lawen ya rin[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
Santa Cruz County winemaking and wineries[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
Winemaking -- both the growing of the grapes and their vinting -- is an important part of the economic and cultural life of Santa Cruz County. See Santa Cruz Mountain Wineries.
The wines of the David Bruce Winery and Ridge Vineyards were selected for tasting in the Paris Wine Tasting of 1976 (Tabor, p.167-169).
Penibatan[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Taber, George M. Judgment of Paris: California vs. France and the historic 1976 Paris Tasting that Revolutionized Wine. NY: Scribner, 2005.
Suglung Palwal[mag-edit | alilan ya ing pikuwanan]
- Santa Cruz travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Historical resources for Santa Cruz County -- from Santa Cruz Public Library
- Santa Cruz Mountains Winegrowers Association
- Santa Cruz County Conference & Visitors Council - Visitor Information
- Santa Cruz County official website
- Santa Cruz Indymedia - grassroots network for sharing information!
- Santa Cruz County Republican Party
- Santa Cruz County Democratic Party
- List of movies shot in Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz Metropolitan Transit District
Template:Santa Cruz County, California